Free speech, Garland Tx.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And when some future archeologist descendant of mine discovers you in the mass grave full of the remains of those bound in chains who stooped to the demands of their Islamic masters, my descendant will not wonder why you weren't remembered as a countryman of ours.

Woody

Boom. Great post!

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Around 240 years ago, had others thought like you and Lurker66 we would not have a country.

Wow, comparing what happened here to what our founding fathers did... I don't recall reading in the history books that they held the continental congress in public and daring the british to stop them.... Must have been absent that day.

Geller: "Terrorists are evil and I will prove it. We are having an art show that will most certainly offend them, so please come and join. Terrorists, we know that you can't sit idly by while we laugh at you so come to this place at this time as well if you please... And btw f* you terrorist" hires security and hopes for the best. - Murica

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Around 240 years ago, had others thought like you and Lurker66 we would not have a country.

If it weren't for guys like me there wouldn't be a country. I served in 2 branches of the military.....voluntarily. Because of my service and others like me, you can run your mouth.

Now please drape yourself in a flag and go draw some Allah cartoons. Create drama and spread your hateful speech knowing America's misguided kids will defend your misguided opinion.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Geller: "Terrorists are evil and I will prove it. We are having an art show that will most certainly offend them, so please come and join. Terrorists, we know that you can't sit idly by while we laugh at you so come to this place at this time as well if you please... And btw f* you terrorist" hires security and hopes for the best.

Calling them out into the open to a time and place where preparations have been made and people are ready to meet them beats the hell out of sitting in the dark and sucking our collective thumbs waiting for *them* to decide when, where, and who to behead/blow up/burn up/etc.

Sounds like a reasonable plan to me until someone comes up with some better way to eliminate those - muslim jihadists or others for that matter - that threaten the very existence of my family and loved ones. Our legal system and various and sundry three-letter agencies certainly haven't had much success to date.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And when some future archeologist descendant of mine discovers you in the mass grave full of the remains of those bound in chains who stooped to the demands of their Islamic masters, my descendant will not wonder why you weren't remembered as a countryman of ours.

Woody

Your descendant will dig me up at Arlington or I'll be buried at sea. Are you a veteran? Have you served? Or do you just run at mouth. My grave will be visited every year by others like me. Your ancestors will prolly put little flags on my grave.

I did my duty so please don't lecture me about how I'll be remembered or how I haven't contributed to maintain what this nation stands for.

Razur

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your descendant will dig me up at Arlington or I'll be buried at sea. Are you a veteran? Have you served? Or do you just run at mouth. My grave will be visited every year by others like me. Your ancestors will prolly put little flags on my grave.

Oh well obviously all veterans agree with you.
Oh wait, I don't so obviously you are incorrect.
Additionally, military service has nothing to do with our rights.
That's what is great about them - everybody gets them.
Frankly, I'm surprised at the venom in this thread.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Calling them out into the open to a time and place where preparations have been made and people are ready to meet them beats the hell out of sitting in the dark and sucking our collective thumbs waiting for *them* to decide when, where, and who to behead/blow up/burn up/etc.

Sounds like a reasonable plan to me until someone comes up with some better way to eliminate those - muslim jihadists or others for that matter - that threaten the very existence of my family and loved ones. Our legal system and various and sundry three-letter agencies certainly haven't had much success to date.

I actually agree with this to a point. The only thing where I find it foolish/reckless is making it a public event where women and children could be in attendance.

Had the whole thing been a ploy to lure out terrorists and everybody was armed and prepared I would be calling Geller a genius.

To the others calling us few dissidents un-American or unpatriotic. No one has said Geller didn't have the right or shouldn't have the right. Only a concern for hastily exercising that right while putting others in jeopardy.

How many people here like it when Americans exercise their second Amendment right by going to the gun range and sweeping you with their firearms? Who cares if it's reckless, they are exercising their right.....

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Oh well obviously all veterans agree with you.
Oh wait, I don't so obviously you are incorrect.
Additionally, military service has nothing to do with our rights.
That's what is great about them - everybody gets them.
Frankly, I'm surprised at the venom in this thread.

It's not about agreeing with me. You can read these 2 clowns posts. They quoted me specifically, questioned my patriotism ect.

And yes, lotsa venom in this thread......go back n read and see where it starts. I offered my opinion like a few others....yet I'm quoted more than any other. I don't mind discussing hot topics, I can dish it out or take it.....just don't moderate me or my opinion unless opposite opinions get moderated the same.

Latest posts

Top Bottom