FREEDOM GROUP being sold now... (Bushmaster, Remington, Marlin, etc...)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the end, money stokes the economy. Firearm and accessory sales bring a significant chunk of revenue to our country. Let the asshats blow their steam out and make news. Give it another week or two and they'll move on to another cause du jour.

If Cerberus is sincere, they'll let their shares go cheap. We'll see how that goes.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if American and United thought about selling their planes after 9/11...
i1235.photobucket.com_albums_ff422_Lurkerinthewoods_icon_rubbingchin.gif

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love it... Reuters still reporting an AR-15 was used in the the Connecticut school shooting??? Did I miss something???

Apparently so because a Bushmaster AR was used in the shooting...

In for he group buy, IMO the selling of the stock is a monetary thing. You know how much the share value of these companies has increased over the last few years? They are "selling high" just like they should.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently so because a Bushmaster AR was used in the shooting...

Maybe I misheard...I thought the only guns used in the shooting were 2 handguns and the AR was found in the trunk of the car, unused? I guess I better read up on it, instead of listening to everyone talk...

Latest posts

Top Bottom