Possible Taurus Takeover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After seeing, feeling, and examining many of Tauri... I'm almost convinced they championed the original "All you need is a drill press" method of gun manufacturing lmfao

I know, I'm a Taurus hater... But as a judge owner, I'm a pretty proud hypocrite

I have a judge, and have done some extensive range reports on it on OSA using Pre-judge ammo, and post judge ammo.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
man posts about a company buying...yes buying a conglomerate of gun companys that you all each love, and the dominant post is taurus sucks, mine breaks, rank up there with ****. If Someone doesn't buy them, perhaps they go out of business. Why would anyone think that the mfg of taurus handguns will goto into remington and start watering down there quality.

Or perhaps this is the age old internet problem of, I will continue to post what my internet friends have posted so I sound cool. If you aren't adding to the discussion, then why post. Post count means jack, so save it will you?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
man posts about a company buying...yes buying a conglomerate of gun companys that you all each love, and the dominant post is taurus sucks, mine breaks, rank up there with ****. If Someone doesn't buy them, perhaps they go out of business. Why would anyone think that the mfg of taurus handguns will goto into remington and start watering down there quality.

Or perhaps this is the age old internet problem of, I will continue to post what my internet friends have posted so I sound cool. If you aren't adding to the discussion, then why post. Post count means jack, so save it will you?

And your directing this rant to?

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am simply wondering why the majority feels it necessary to add posts to the thread without contributing. What taurus quality is, has nothing to do with the post. It was been so long since I have seen much past bitching about gouging, really high prices, and then when someone points out someone with apparently deep pockets may buy all those companies, all we get is "taurus sucks". I do understand the internet gives everyone a voice, as it does I, but can we have a thread that is somewhat positive.

We should be dang happy those companies will likely stay in biz rather than shutter due to lack of funding. So I guess it is just a rant. I am just asking that folks could honestly contribute or Not post to a thread and it would make for a better read.

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i dont know much about revolvers but i have shot the judge and the govenor and the sw govenor is far superior imo. i will buy a govenor some day never buy a judge

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shot a judge of an OSA members at h&H one day. Not sure of the Need for it...do we ever have one? but for an as advertised "car gun", it is hard to beat a .45 colt size hole.

Latest posts

Top Bottom