Front door camera

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good peephole camera or a front door camera. One with a viewing device on the inside. Looking for one that's not going to break the bank but would like the wife to be able to see who is there before she opens the door if she is home alone.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just talked to cox cable about their new home security program. They offer up to 6 cameras for either the interior or exterior of your home. The cameras have the night vision in them as well. You can view the cameras anytime from anywhere on a tablet, smartphone or any computer. I talked with a rep on the phone and we decided I could put the cameras in and then add a tablet like a Kindle and mount it near the front door. This way by leaving it connected to the internet I would be able to view all cameras before answering the door. I plan on putting 2 cameras at the front door, one facing out to view incoming"guests"and one pointing at the front door to view those crafty ones that turn their backs to the door. The cost was very reasonable and they have a consultant coming out in a few weeks to look over the property and determine the best places for the cameras. You can also control your lighting, thermostat, alarm system from your phone as well. More info after I talk to the consultant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom