FTF is going down now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was picking up my fiancé from the airport and a guy met me at the terminal and did a FTF on the spot! The cool part is that we got to talking and he showed me a pic of his bad ass savage 110 BA and he promised to bring it to our next FTF we had set up.

We met a day or two later at a McDonald's and he had it sitting in the back of his jeep. He took pics of me with my phone while I held it. I bet the people in the drive thru were like wtf is going on. Lol

Awesome guy and the best FTF I've had.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't tell you how many times i've been doing a ftf at the mcdonalds on the turnpike and seen members ive traded with before doing the same

I've been a part of at least 3 there.

I've seen some deals go down at Academy and other places. Two minutes or less is a good rule.

I met at the Academy on S. Walker and didn't care for it - I don't think I'll go back.

I am with you. My situational awareness skills need some work

I'm right there too. I'm always having to think about being aware - it doesn't come naturally to me, at least not all the time - sometimes you get "that feeling" and then I'm always on point but I find myself ignoring things or people around me sometimes and have to remind myself PAY ATTENTION!

Latest posts

Top Bottom