Does OK have the best Gas Station arrangement?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a coworker who has to visit Buc-ees whenever he goes south of the Red River, but I'm more in the take-it-or-leave-it group m'self. It's nice as stop-n-robs go, but I wouldn't choose it over a QT or a Love's.
I rarely ever stop at Loves. They aren’t competitive on their diesel price at the ones I drive past. I don’t reckon they really have to be because they are the best option for truckers usually. I’m not one to worry about a nickel difference but the one over here in Chouteau is often 20 cents higher. Same thing with the Flying J up in Tulsa compared to the QT by the stockyards. QT for me.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I rarely ever stop at Loves. They aren’t competitive on their diesel price at the ones I drive past. I don’t reckon they really have to be because they are the best option for truckers usually. I’m not one to worry about a nickel difference but the one over here in Chouteau is often 20 cents higher. Same thing with the Flying J up in Tulsa compared to the QT by the stockyards. QT for me.
Loves fuel prices are outrageous. They are sometimes $0.40 higher per gallon. The one in Okmulgee is bad. But they have lots of trucker parking and showers. I bet most fleets have rewards through them and get discounted fuel.

My favorite truck stop I think is fiesta mart at the 66th street exit on 75N out of Tulsa. It’s a good’n

Last edited:

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't comment on their diesel prices, but the Love's in Oklmulgee usually had the best gas prices between Tulsa and Norman, and the Love's at Okemah was usually competitive with the stations across the interstate from them. QT's gas prices are usually too high, so I normally get my gas at Sam's in Tulsa, or sometimes at the Walmart in Sapulpa (which seems to alternate between the cheapest and most expensive in the Tulsa area).

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's a stop in New Mexico, Dhillon's Taste of India. Keep going!!! The bathroom was like a drop zone.

Pretty sure I've noped past that one LOL.

On those long I40 drives, Love's is my go to since they are always spaced around 200 miles apart which is good for fueling up and bathroom breaks. Much better than those sleazy run down Valero stations off to the side.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Buccees and Wawa are the best. Qt is not bad. New 7-11s are nice. Loves is just dirty and nasty. Only clean one was next to corporate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom