Funny conversation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, that's the scarily mysterious part... :D
Annie was showing me her car once and there was a circular saw in the trunk with blood and hair all over it. I was taken aback and she said, "Oh, uhhh, errrr, that was to cut up a deer over at a friends house. I dont remember what happened next:chop:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NW Arkansas is one of the prettiest spots on earth. Taking a leisurely canoe down the Buffalo River for a day or two is hard to beat. Dinner at Che Charles in Eureka Springs was pretty memorable as well. I can’t speak for the rest of the state, but I’d take it sight unseen over California.
That's why we have vacationed in the ozarks for over 30 years annually. Did the 12 mile on the Buffalo several times, and fly fish the White River system from Missouri into Arkansas. Love the themed resorts where they leave little packages of trout bait or lures on your pillow when housekeeping cleans up daily. Restaurants will cook the trout you catch that day. Talk about fresh fish!

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, this raises so many questions...

...since you said "may the poor guy rest in peace," does that mean he is dead? Is he in that condition because of your actions? Is the statute of limitations on such an action 15 years?

And here I thought I knew you. :blush:
Not only does it mean he's dead, SHE killed him!

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not only does it mean he's dead, SHE killed him!

I hear broken hearts can be fatal. He did his best to break me. Like a LOT of people, the poor guy underestimated me. I'm the sweetest gal in the world and tend to cut people more slack than they deserve. Then, when they cross that point of no return they are absolutely aghast that I'm done putting up with their ****. I was told by someone who worked with him before he got hurt that he talked about me like I was still around. That's just horrible. I wish he would have just moved on.

"Dead to me" is a real thing with me. Still, I felt kinda bad for the guy. He never remarried and spent his last several years in a convalescent center (closed head injury from riding a motorcycle without a helmet). I actually ran into him a couple of years after Grumpy and I got married. He was 10 years younger than me but looked like he was 80. All joking aside he was his own worst enemy and my heart broke for him because of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom