Gas Buster Charging Handle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that I need a gas buster CH for use with my suppressor. I'm finding that the gasses that are ending up back in my face are a problem. I have a couple of questions for those with some first hand experience. Do these charging handles actually divert the gas away from the shooters face and is the latch part of the gas diversion? I have been using Badger tactical latches and really like them so a charging handle that would divert the gas and work with my current latch would be outstanding...

Thanks in advance for the help.
Rusty...

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hit up GlockToGo if he's there tomorrow. I saw one that he used black RTV silicone on that was a pretty darn cool idea. Looked like it would work great.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is outstanding! Thank you very much for the link... I wish I would've looked into this a little sooner, I could've used this modification in the morning. lol...

Thanks for the help, I was hoping that you'd chime in.

Before we get done at the match tomorrow, I'll let you try it in your rifle to see if it works for you. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom