Gas Buster Charging Handle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As promised I took a couple of crappy cell phone pics of my new gasbuster. I had hoped that this mod would work well but I'm shocked at how much easier is it to shoot the rifle without all of the blowback in my face. This small change will absolutely save me some time in the next rifle match! Keep in mind that I did not clean the gasket material up at all. I just put it on, smoothed it out with the end of a zip tie, and shot it. These pics are after 100 rounds this evening.

ai249.photobucket.com_albums_gg202_rustyzx9_WedFeb10215244CST2010.jpg

ai249.photobucket.com_albums_gg202_rustyzx9_WedFeb10215225CST2010.jpg

Looks great. Glad it worked out for you.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really am super impressed with how well this worked! I'm not super concerned with how it looks, which isn't really so bad IMHO... and to top everything off it was a really cheap fix. All win if you ask me.

Thanks again for the heads up on this one!!!

cheech_029

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not posting on any forums at the moment. Haven't found one worth my time to start.

Can't say I blame you. Recently I've found myself wondering who some of these people are that post. What is their train of thought before they post idiotic topics/surveys/high school banter? I wonder how many of these people would actually say some of these things to your face? Very few of them I imagine.

But you have to tell me Josh....are you the secret 1-star rating giver? Just kidding. I figure you for more of a 2-star type of guy.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hijack away... lol. This thread has already served it's intended purpose. The industry and sport needs all types of shooters IMHO, so there has to be room for everyone. I'm a good example of a newer shooter that has been able to tap into more experienced shooters knowledge and end up much better off for it.

For the record, I hate the fact that names are not linked to these effing stars. I think that Cheech is correct and that a lot of stuff posted here wouldn't happen face to face and the stars wouldn't be what they are if the poster had to own the cheap shot they're taking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom