Gave my bass boat to my great nephew.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Way too much boat for me and he's in College and all his friends love to fish and hunt. Needed some upholstery work done but the thing runs like a scalded cat. Have a guy that will do the work next week so he can get it lake ready.
Now that I've made my wife happy, I wonder if I'll have to hide my little Jon Boat. Ha!
She's right about ditching the bass boat. She knows it only has one gear....wide open and I've only got one gear now......idle with a distinct miss

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hat was awful nice of tlyou Steelfingers. I am sure he will some great memories
In that boat. Glad you are on the mend.
Thanks man. He's such a good kid. I'll keep it registered and insured for him (he's working his way through college) and he and I (I hope) will get to take it out soon. I decided to completely change the seat covers and all the upholstery instead of just fixing the minimum. I wish I could have done his school colors but it just wouldn't work with the color of the boat. Picked a flashy color that looked good. He'll love it and I got a great deal since the guy doing it is a very close friend of the family.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Soooo.....how are you going to lose your gun collection? Can't say boating accident no more.
I will never lose my guns. Those guns were stolen. It was an interesting case. The thieves were able to get in a my heavy duty, top quality gun safe. I guess I need to erase the combination I wrote on the door. Anyway, all I've got is a broken slingshot and a guard Yorkie.

Latest posts

Top Bottom