General life question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My children and wife are going to be very disappointed after my passing. I've been ****ed over for years. You can call me selfish all you want, but I've determined my fate.
I feel the same way. Other than two good friends the others only have time for me when they want something. One thing I've learned about women is, if the man does a chore that the woman usually does just once. It is his to do from then on.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do what I do and sacrifice what I must to give my children the best life I can. Not because I want the recognition, but because I want them to succeed.

I don't flaunt it, I don't complain to them about it, but kids are often more observant then they appear. As they have gotten older, all 3 of my children have noticed the important things for themselves. The fact that they have all acknowledged my sacrifices, thanked me for them, and at times, even asked me why I do it, says a lot about their character and how successful I have been in rasing them. It honestly makes me even more proud of them and makes it all more worthwhile. Maybe I'm just lucky.

I'm not crying, you're crying. I just.. have allergies.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
1716771799011.png

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does your wife and children appreciate the sacrifices that you have made for their betterment? The last couple of years I have made some changes to my life insurance policies that will drastically benefit one person, and not my immediate family.
no they don't ,they have always treated me like an ATM and now they can't wait for me to die so they can pick my bones

edl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know about surprises from the grave. Would it not be better to air the grievances now?
I think he has aired them. But I do not think this audience is the correct one. I think the OP needs to work on some things with his family. I will pray for them. Family dysfunction is hard…….I bet we’ve all had some over the years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom