Get ready for Sunday&Monday.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last night made up some cowboy beans with sausage and chipped up ribeye cap steak in 'em, did cornbread in a cast iron with chunks of cheddar and pepper jack. I had to use a mix (Shawnee Mills, not Jiffy!), but I added in buttermilk instead of plain, the eggs and some sour cream, along with all that cheese... it was gooooooood. :D Did it in the cast iron preheated in the oven and melted a half stick of butter in it before the batter went in - as per @druryj's instructions. lol

20210211_193516-4K.jpg

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How do you smoke it? I just happen to have two rolls of B&G and would love to smoke some.

I got a Masterbuilt electric smoker years ago that I use when I'm in a hurry or can't babysit the smoker.

Pick your wood of choice and just place however much sausage you want to smoke and fire it up. I think the last time I did it I tried to keep the temp at around 205 or so and it let it smoke until the internal temp of the sausage was above 165.

Latest posts

Top Bottom