Get ready for Sunday&Monday.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The snow blah.....the snow plus wind I can 100% do without. The snow last month was only 4-6" with 15-20mph winds and we had 3' drifts. 15-20" snow with 15-20mph winds require these.....

s-l200.jpg
images.jpeg-8.jpg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
A neighbor of mine bought 32 bred cows at a sale out in Fairview yesterday. He asked me to go get em today or tomorrow and haul back over here. 200miles each wayThat’ll involve me driving one rig and my wife driving the other. I didn’t do it today and there’s a good chance I won’t tomorrow. It’ll pay good if there’s no trouble but there’s lots and lots of dollars and lives at stake if we get in a jam. Anyone travel between Tulsa and Enid today or is anyone traveling twixt there tomorrow that could report back?

You'll be good if you go tomorrow or Saturday, 412 was pretty clear by yesterday afternoon even. Are they in Fairview or the sale barn west of Enid?

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the 2009 blizzard I had a 3 foot drift across my whole driveway. NEVER AGAIN I SAID! I bought this 2 stage MOFO soon after, guy at lawn place didn't believe me when I told him what I wanted to order. In 11 years it has never been used once. I figure I can pay the machine off in half a day if we get 10 inches of snow. That said no snow in 11 years. It was the best damn money I ever spent.
921045_67261_600.jpg
lol, use it once if your lucky
I have a tractor and box blade that has many more uses but is great for snow moving..

Latest posts

Top Bottom