GIRLS!! (AND guys!!) Y'all don't know how many years I've waited to be able to ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im not sure I could live in a commune, Im not that social for one and if I was busting my ass it would not turn out well for those that don't believe in doing their share for a share if you know what I mean :-)

and THIS is different from what the goobermint is forcing on us now??????????

BB, agree with the suggestions for the stickies mentioned and a prepper luncheon meet & greet is a great idea; even though I haven't made a FGST lunch, yet; I do plan on it. Though, such a prepper luncheon with all them chatty wimmens present may turn into a longgggggggggggg lunch and more of a henhouse cackle session.

J/K, seriously

or maybe not

:wink2:

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok I have pondered this... I would like to see stickies on food preservation for dummies, Gardening for dummies, animal care for dummies, water storage/collection methods for dummies, are you seeing a trend here LOL I need simplified instructions. :scratch::drooling: I swear I read some of the stuff like solar and ham radio and it goes right over my head, probably because im a hands on or literally step by step visual learner,
I think a wild edibles section would be good, I'm pretty good with that so if anyone wants to ask any questions feel free
maybe a life hacks section some of those are ingenious.
honestly I don't know why gardening mystifies me so much, I can grow houseplants and herbs like nobodies business but when it comes to food producing plants I freeze up and my confidence level goes way down. :anyone:

I would enjoy a lunch :-)

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've told BB this already but I dunno if she was listening ...... :lookaroun (You guys can back me up here! :D It's just hard to tell sometimes ...... ;) )

Anyway I'd like to see the basics in stickied threads: water, food storage (MREs :naughty:), bug out (or get home) bags, self defense, gardening, that kind of stuff). I've been told that I'm gonna start "contributing" to the prepper section more ... :scratch:

Latest posts

Top Bottom