GIVEAWAY: .300 WIN MAG Bullet Pen - the MIGHTY PEN co

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SgtMojo67 is the WINNER of this week's giveaway! Congratulations!

If you're interested in the details and fairness of the selection, I used the 'Random Picker' website which has a random number generator to pick winners of contests and provide verifiable proof online. I entered the range of entries from post #2 to post #74. That gave a total of 73 entries of which post #25 was the winner.

You can find the details here if you're interested: http://www.randompicker.com/protocol.aspx?key=1647x23468

awww.randompicker.com_images_seal_en2.gif

Ps. The timestamp is Pacific time. I closed the entries at 10:00pm Tulsa time and ran the picker at 7:20am this morning.

Thanks everyone for entering and watch for another giveaway starting later today!

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOOHOO!!!!! Thanks so much sir! I would say I would write a some tickets with it, but I just recently was issued a digiticket system. Once again Thanks!!!!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOOHOO!!!!! Thanks so much sir! I would say I would write a some tickets with it, but I just recently was issued a digiticket system. Once again Thanks!!!!

HA! You're very welcome. Oh well, fill out some reports with it or maybe some autographs for the Badge Bunnies :)

Sign up again for the next one later today! Being a WINNER doesn't preclude you from WINNING again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom