February MIGHTY PEN Giveaway: 300 Win Mag Pens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What finish of fittings do you prefer on a Nickel pen?

• Total voters

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here we go with the February MIGHTY PEN giveaway.

To enter in this giveaway, it's the same as normal, VOTE in the poll. You can post in the thread all you want, but your VOTE is your only entry.

The entry period will last the remainder of February and there will be a total of THREE WINNERSchosen. The winners will have their choice of finish (brass or nickel) in the 300 Win Mag Parker style Bullet Pens.

i815.photobucket.com_albums_zz78_TulsaHMFIC_300_20WinMag_ea4e01c1.jpg

Rules are simple:

1. You must be an OSA member.

2. VOTE in the poll. Your VOTE is your entry. You can post in the thread all you wish or not at all, that's just for fun, but your VOTE is the only entry for the giveaway.

3. The entry timeframe will run from now until the evening of Tuesday, January 31st. On that night at 10pm, the entry period will close and I'll use randompicker.com as a publicly verifiable method of choosing the winners. The winners names will be posted sometime Sunday night after 10pm and can also publicly be seen on the randompicker website along with the ability to ensure your name was included for fairness.

4. If you reside in Tulsa area, you can pickup your prize at Franson Firearms, located just east of Sheridan at 6813 E 15th, Tulsa OK. Franson Firearms is an authorized reseller of the MIGHTY PEN co. products and has a display setup in their store as well. If you're outside of Tulsa, you'll need to provide me with a shipping address or pick it up at Franson Firearms sometime when you're over this way.

That's it...

I truly enjoy being associated with and supporting OSA and hope you'll all visit the website at www.theMIGHTYPENcompany.com where you can see the entire line of Bullet Pens in various calibers, .50 BMG Razors, high quality Bullet Keyrings and other forms of modern, functional trench art.

I also have a Facebook page setup now and would be honored to have you all become a "fan". I'll also be using that page to provide news updates, product introductions and some fun specials as well. You can check it out here:

www.facebook.com/theMIGHTYPENco

Another big thanks to Mike a.k.a. MHPhoto for his outstanding photos too!

VOTE in the poll to enter and Good luck!

i815.photobucket.com_albums_zz78_TulsaHMFIC_300_20WinMag_d334e17d.jpg

i815.photobucket.com_albums_zz78_TulsaHMFIC_300_20WinMag_9d88d3bf.jpg

i815.photobucket.com_albums_zz78_TulsaHMFIC_300_20WinMag_ff56bd6c.jpg

i815.photobucket.com_albums_zz78_TulsaHMFIC_300_20WinMag_30d7fce7.jpg

i815.photobucket.com_albums_zz78_TulsaHMFIC_300_20WinMag_c345e66b.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom