February MIGHTY PEN Giveaway: 300 Win Mag Pens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What finish of fittings do you prefer on a Nickel pen?

• Total voters

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to PM you this request but I might not be the only guy on here that would be interested in it so having it in the open might help you gauge interest. I'm wanting to order the 308 pen and was wondering if you could make a matching 308 handcuff key for me to carry at work. I've got a few spare pen type keys I could get ya to mock something up with.

Also, that fountain pen is sick! I think I'm in love with that thing... Outstanding work man, all your products look great!!
Thanks----

Fog

Thank you, it's a labor of love... I enjoy making these very much.

I can do that! In fact, I've already purchased some keys for that purpose.

Thanks to Bobby (AdvantageR1) to giving me this idea about a month or so ago when we were talking about the Norman Polar Plunge. His dad used to make them back in the day for all of his correctional and LEO buddies and I love the design. I think I'm going to do mine just slighty different and use a real bullet for the front end where the key comes out but I'm open to all suggestions on what you guys would like.

Maybe we could even get a few in the hands of those TSA guys and then they'd know what the MIGHTY PEN is all about and stop taking keyrings :)

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sweet.... Let me know when they are available and I'll be ordering one. And as often as I lose or break them I'm sure I'll be a repeat customer!!

As for TSA, they'll probably still confiscate them, it's kind of a hobby with some of those folks!
Fog

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the donation. It is really a tough choice, my favorite color is chrome. But brass looks like brass, and it is hard to miss what it is. ugh
I will have to stop by and take a look in person the next time I am in Tulsa. Those are really neat.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the donation. It is really a tough choice, my favorite color is chrome. But brass looks like brass, and it is hard to miss what it is. ugh
I will have to stop by and take a look in person the next time I am in Tulsa. Those are really neat.

Thanks very much. If you like chrome, I can do a custom one for you in nickel finish with chrome fittings to match and make an all silver colored pen.

Stop in over at Franson Firearms in Tulsa or United States Shooting Academy (USSA) just to the west of Owasso and have a look. They both have displays setup with a variety of product and are authorized MIGHTY PEN resellers.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for participating in the February MIGHTY PEN giveaway here on OSA. I've met a few more people in FTF transactions this month and as usual, the OSA community and members are just great people. I'm very happy to be associated with everyone here.

Without further delay, there are 3 winners in this month end giveaway:

GForce89
stroker-C10
tRdoc

Congratulations to you all!

Winners, I’ll be sending you a PM for details on how to choose and receive your prizes. You basically have your choice of any of the .300 WinMag style pens that I offer.

Thanks again to everyone who participated in the poll’s and another big thanks to all of those who have made purchases through the website, at Franson’s Firearms, USSA or whom I’ve had the pleasure to meet at a gun show. Your support allows me to continue the giveaways and create all kinds of functional, modern trench art that we can all appreciate.

If you're interested in the details and fairness of the selection, I used the 'Random Picker' website which has a random number generator to pick winners of contests and provide verifiable proof online. The poll voting is the entry method to allow me to enter actual names into the picker and automatically limit entries to 1 per person. The cool thing about the random picker site is that it also allows you to verify fairness by making sure your name was included in the drawing too. Remember, I'll be using poll voting as the entry method every time so even if you post in the thread, you have to vote to be included.

You can find the details here if you're interested: http://www.randompicker.com/protocol/4150x90846

www.randompicker.com_App_Themes_Default_images_seal_en1.gif

I closed the entries at 10:00pm tonight, Tulsa time and ran the picker at 10:21pm. Their website shows some crazy time, but rest assured it was all done correct. You can always search for your name in the list of entrants on the random picker website. It's the best place for fair, visable reporting like this that I've found.

Thanks also to everyone who has visited the new MIGHTY PEN Facebook page and added it to your 'fan' list. I'm honored and hope that more of you will check it out too here:

http://www.facebook.com/theMIGHTYPENco

Thanks again everyone! Stay tuned in and I'll post a thread for the next MIGHTY PEN giveaway tomorrow.

GForce89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Woo Hoo! Finally! This has been a lucky week for me, First i win a free hat from a specialty sportswear company and now i get a sweet bullet pen.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i didnt win but still want to thank you for all these great giveaways!

It's my pleasure. I get to meet lots of OSA members this way. I am very grateful for the support of the OSA members and happy to do a little bit to give back to the community.

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heck yes. Thanks a lot Doug. Pretty excited, I have been on a fair number of forums for ages and have yet to win a drawing so thanks a lot and thanks for contributing to the shooting community.

Latest posts

Top Bottom