February MIGHTY PEN Giveaway: 300 Win Mag Pens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What finish of fittings do you prefer on a Nickel pen?

• Total voters

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keep the votes coming guys. Entry period for this giveaway is until the last day of Feb.

Ps. For those of you who have asked for some various other products, I'm very close to having a Fountain Pen offering available. Should be able to post pics next week.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a quick preview before I post this new offering to the MIGHTY PEN website.

Thanks to mhphoto for the great pics. If you need any photography work done, I highly recommend Mike!

Introducing, the Mighty Fountain Pen...

i815.photobucket.com_albums_zz78_TulsaHMFIC_FP_0245_70_Version2.jpg

i815.photobucket.com_albums_zz78_TulsaHMFIC_FP_0345_70_Version2.jpg

i815.photobucket.com_albums_zz78_TulsaHMFIC_FP_0645_70_Version2.jpg

DAMAGAN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HMFIC, not that it really matters but it tricked me for a second. In your first post announcing the Feb giveaway it says the poll is open til Jan 31st. Made me think I was late to begin with lol. On another note the fountain pen looks great.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HMFIC, not that it really matters but it tricked me for a second. In your first post announcing the Feb giveaway it says the poll is open til Jan 31st. Made me think I was late to begin with lol. On another note the fountain pen looks great.

Dadgum... I'm sorry. I used copy and paste to get the majority of the text from the last giveaway and missed changing that.

For clarity and to correct my mistake, this giveaway for February is open until the 29th of February at 10:00pm Tulsa time. Sorry for the confusion and my error. Everyone vote to ensure you're entered.

Thanks very much for your comment on the fountain pen. :)
It was a labor of love to come up with a unique and good looking design and I hope everyone likes it.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The fountain pen looks gorgeous. I just went to your website for details, but it doesn't look like it's posted yet. Who makes the nib, and what will it cost?

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The fountain pen looks gorgeous. I just went to your website for details, but it doesn't look like it's posted yet. Who makes the nib, and what will it cost?

Thanks Dave, I appreciate it! :)

I'm building the page for the website today, should have it posted later this evening.

The nib is a iridium tipped medium point but I can also provide fine tips as an optional add on. I don't know the original manufacturer yet since my parts supplier doesn't have those details readily available but it's of good quality. mhphoto is working on a review of it right now and I'm sure he'll have more details on the writing quality, etc... He's a member of the fountain pen forum, owns many and is well versed in them. I could see about providing a Bock or something like that, but it would just increase the price. None the less, it does write very well and can be easily replaced as most all nibs with something of personal preference. It uses a universal converter or ink cartridge and comes with one of each.

FYI, It uses a 45-70 Government case for the main body and the cap is crafted from a 50-90 Sharps.

Price is $49.95

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to PM you this request but I might not be the only guy on here that would be interested in it so having it in the open might help you gauge interest. I'm wanting to order the 308 pen and was wondering if you could make a matching 308 handcuff key for me to carry at work. I've got a few spare pen type keys I could get ya to mock something up with.

Also, that fountain pen is sick! I think I'm in love with that thing... Outstanding work man, all your products look great!!
Thanks----

Fog

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom