Glenn Beck on Concealed Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunter_55

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a grief counselor, I can understand people that may use comfort food to get through emotional crisis. He has taken a lot of heat for speaking out for the rights of those who usually don't have the platform he has.

I am proud to say that I am a supporter of Glenn Beck and only hope I can have the courage to speak out without caving in if I have the threats that he is most likely receiving right now.

I also believe that it is our responsibility to get trained and to exercise our rights to conceal carry to help stem the tide of the criminal element that is hacking away at our freedoms to live in peace.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think we all agree on the CCW issue; that said, Glenn Beck has gone freakin' crazy lately.:screwy:

Michael Brown

Just lately? ;)

I am not often entertained by Glenn, even though I typically agree with his principles. However I particularly liked this comment:

"When I leave my house in the morning, I take all of my rights with me"

:yelclap:

GolfWhiskey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh so when you say "the media" can't be trusted you mean only the media you disagree with?

Also popularity as an indicator of trustworthiness is an interesting metric given that you so often attack a popular sitting Preident who was elected by a margin of 7 million votes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom