Glock 18... what would it take?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tampabucs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always wanted a Glock 18 and wondered what it would take to get one? I have bought a can before and went through the stamp deal and it wasn't bad... just a waiting game. Is this the same with the 18 or are there OK restrictions? Sorry, I'm just not educated on a full auto weapon. Thanks.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always wanted a Glock 18 and wondered what it would take to get one? I have bought a can before and went through the stamp deal and it wasn't bad... just a waiting game. Is this the same with the 18 or are there OK restrictions? Sorry, I'm just not educated on a full auto weapon. Thanks.

You are out of luck. There are no transferable Glock 18's. They are only available to military and law enforcement agencies. An 01/03 FFL/SOT can acquire one if he has a demo letter from a mil/LE agencies.

Full-auto's are different than cans, SBR's, etc.. Foreign made machineguns for civilians were banned by the Gun Control Act of 1968 and US made machineguns for civilians were banned by the Firearms Owner Protection Act of 1986. Any machinegun that a civilian can own would have to have been made and registered before those dates.

Tampabucs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are out of luck. There are no transferable Glock 18's. They are only available to military and law enforcement agencies. An 01/03 FFL/SOT can acquire one if he has a demo letter from a mil/LE agencies.

Full-auto's are different than cans, SBR's, etc.. Foreign made machineguns for civilians were banned by the Gun Control Act of 1968 and US made machineguns for civilians were banned by the Firearms Owner Protection Act of 1986. Any machinegun that a civilian can own would have to have been made and registered before those dates.

Well son of a... Out of curiosity what makes the glock 18 full auto... a sear or something?

Latest posts

Top Bottom