Glock 19 (Gen 5) or Sig P365XL....?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 19 or Sig P365XL

• Total voters

jackary

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 365 xl would be more comparable to a glock 48. The glock 19 is closer to the P320 carry models. I have a gen 5 glock 19 that I carry just about all the time.

mgssamn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really comes down imo to personal preference, capacity, iwb/owb etc. for me I have both as well. I will carry both, but in the summer I will never carry the G19/only cooler weather with more clothing. In warm weather p365 or 365xl/43/43x due due print and weight with light clothing. However, I would trust any of them with my life. If I had to make a choice on what to keep, the 19 would be the first to be for sale as I would not like carrying in summer.

Firebug

New to the site!
Reaction score
My EDC has been a Glock 30S for over five years but I am in my mid-70's now and shooting this light weight, compact 45 ACP is more of chore these days and it's only going to get worse from here on out. I am looking at switching to a Gen-5 Glock 19 but the Sig Saur P365XL recently caught my attention. I would be interested in your recommendations and comments especially if you have firsthand experience with the Sig. Remember to VOTE... Glock 19 or Sig P365XL
We own both as my wife and I carry Sig 365’s for CCW due to its smaller size. But for shooting for pleasure I prefer my Glock 19 as it has a larger frame and better control.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve got a 19 and 365. The 19 has turned into my bed side gun, and the 365 into my edc. I’d like to give the xl and g48 a try in the future. Kinda hard for me to admit since I dedicated all training etc to glock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom