Glock 19 (Gen 5) or Sig P365XL....?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 19 or Sig P365XL

• Total voters

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GLock, Sig or Hellcat. Ford, Chevy or Dodge.
Any of them will get you there. In no particular order, pick what you can shoot, what's in your budget and what you like.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Glock 19 sized guns are my favorite to carry. Between the grip angle and the lack of a beavertail, I have had a love hate relationship with the Glock. I have not one bad thing to say about them, other than the fit is not for me. They are much thinner than my preferred carry 509c and lighter too. I would prefer to carry one, but the fit. If they fit you good, there isn't a better carry weapon in my opinion.

I've owned every P365 model they've made aside from the X. I'm now on a P365XL. It's hard to beat in my opinion. 12 and 15 rounds is a great option for carry. Optic without milling is even better. There is just enough of a beaver tail that I prefer the XL module over the standard one. I did have to add some Talon grips to make it tackier and thicker in the right places, but I could carry it stock without issues. It's lighter and thinner than the 19, so that is a good option for carry.

If the 19 fits you and you can shoot it well, that is what my vote is for. You can drop a 17 round mag and a 33 round mag if needed. That's a Yuge plus for me. I carry a few 24 rounders for my 509c in my truck and a 17 rounder on my weak side. For me, the 509c or (Glock 19 in your case) shoots like a Fullsize weapon. That is what I want for everyday carry. A fighting handgun if you will. I can carry it OWB at 4 o'clock and with a dark shirt, it disappears with a quality holder that fits tight to the body.

Latest posts

Top Bottom