Glock 19 LE/Govt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsearcy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have recently come across a Glock 19 LE/Govt. I'm fairly new to Glocks, but believe it was a Gen 2, or perhaps it could be a first generation. I am told it was acquired new, (when these models were first released in the USA) and is still NIB. Next time I see the gun I will inspect it more closely. On to my questions:

What are the differences between the LE/Govt models and the standard Models? Is a LE/Govt model more desireable or less desireable and why? Are these models valued at more or less than the standard models?

Thanks in advance for the info.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup. Also, the "LE" models cost a little less too because they are taxed less.

Resale is much better though... people always pay more because it says "for law enforcement only" on it thinking it's somehow better than the other models.... it's not.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
unless it has a dept rollmark, I don't believe the guns are marked leo only. At least i have never seen on like the ar's and stuff.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Blue label, 3 mags - that's typically all you see on LEO Glocks, unless a department paid to have the slide etched with the department name.

Latest posts

Top Bottom