Glock 19 trigger job

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
wow... best way to mess up a Glock is to fix what is not broken. Stock parts... polished a little bit... and shoot it. I'd also suggest getting a few lessons from sombody who know modern handgun methodology... a factory Glock runs fine once you understand what trigger reset is...
I loved my glock stock. But didn't like the trigger. I am good at shooting but wanted a lighter trigger. I am going back to stock though. My g19 ran great. Just wanted the lighter trigger. It wasn't about the gun not running good.

repete34

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a trigger job done on my Glock 35 for review, and will do the trigger on yours normally for $49.99 parts and labor incl.

OSA members will get a $10 discount. $39.99 fore you OSA members!

Safe Home Consulting / Bear Beam Firearms 8722 E 41st, Tulsa, OK 74145

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I loved my glock stock. But didn't like the trigger. I am good at shooting but wanted a lighter trigger. I am going back to stock though. My g19 ran great. Just wanted the lighter trigger. It wasn't about the gun not running good.

Tony... I have a 19 and a 26. Both are bone stock except for the proverbial .25 cent glock trigger job (a fluff and buff of the cruciform and connetor).

I have handed both of these pistols to more than one guy... who nod's for ok... dry fires a few times and mumbles about "great trigger, what parts are in it". You will never make a Glock a 1911.. and part of the safety system for a Glock is to leave a lot of take up and some "pull" in the trigger. Students come in every month and never knew how to "tick and click" a Glock... and how proper trigger managment works in these pistols.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took my pistol out today and tried out the new connector. It functioned flawlessly. Not one problem. The trigger was very smooth breaking. I am glad I did it now that I got it straightened out.