Glock 36

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldmtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also got a new 36 two weeks ago. Agree that it shoots great and conceals easy. What holster are you using. I got a Don Hume PCCH and am very pleased with it.

garrett09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also got a new 36 two weeks ago. Agree that it shoots great and conceals easy. What holster are you using. I got a Don Hume PCCH and am very pleased with it.

Im using a don hume also, the one with the belt clip instead of snaps. Thinking of trying a crossbreed supertuck.

BigBoreOkie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love my 36, I added a some texturing to the frame to try out because it would slip in my hands a little. I have average/large hands and when I shot alot it would definately be out of position after a few rounds. But I really like it a lot! Not trying to hijack thread, but can you get a Don Hume holster anywhere local?

garrett09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
H and H stocks the don hume holters. I also have a bianchi pro 100 and really like it for IWB carry it pulls the grip closer to my body so less printing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom