Glock 43?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you buy a G43 ASAP?

• Hellya! I'll be camped out at my LGS to get my grubby mitts on one!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah, I already have a Kahr CM9 that fills that role for me that I like just fine. Seeing how the Kahr is already smaller than the .380 Glock 42, it will definitely have a size advantage on the 9mm version. An important consideration when you're talking about a pocket/deep concealment gun.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure are a lot of glock haters on here. What is it? Are they just too reliable for you? Except for maybe the .380. I don't consider that a glock since it's made in the usa.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't see the attraction in a single stack Glock. The double stack frames are only slightly wider than the single stacks.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure are a lot of glock haters on here. What is it? Are they just too reliable for you? Except for maybe the .380. I don't consider that a glock since it's made in the usa.
You're wrong. I don't hate the Glock, I just don't like the way it feels in my hand. It seems too "lowest common denominator" for me. However, I get annoyed by the legion of fanboys who act like the Glock was brought down from Mount Sinai by Moses on a silver platter. That's the reason I made...
View attachment 46553

Latest posts

Top Bottom