Glock 43?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you buy a G43 ASAP?

• Hellya! I'll be camped out at my LGS to get my grubby mitts on one!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
or a cw9 would also. I am a glock fanboy, but for a single stack low capacity, and a $400-500 gun. I don't see it as something I would grab. Now if the leo embrace it, then change their minds and I can buy one cheap, maybe, but still doubt it. Shooting my Kahr bores the hell out of me, loading 7 rd mags. I can shoot a .45 and at least make bigger holes.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
what is the draw of them, something new? concealable yes, but in limited capacity, so are lots of other weapons. Glock reliability, but that whole new model thing...maybe/maybe not.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what is the draw of them, something new? concealable yes, but in limited capacity, so are lots of other weapons. Glock reliability, but that whole new model thing...maybe/maybe not.

I'm wanting something slimmer than my 26. I prefer glocks for carry because that is the weapon I'm most comfortable with. The CM9 is great, but I prefer the common feel of the glock triggers. I have really enjoyed the kahr and it will continue to be my pocket gun. I don't think this new model will be that small.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would be more impressed if this new single stack unicorn fairy tale Glock 43 came with additional back straps so those of us with big mitts could tailor that grip a bit maybe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom