Glock deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmotulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
anyone know where i could get a good deal on a glock 26 or 36? dont care if they are new or used. ive checked pawn shops and places like sports world...$500 seems to be the bottom dollar.

jej

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check out the company-sponsored Glock Shooting Sports Foundation.

http://www.gssfonline.com/registration.cfm

It used to be that if you did [something like $35/year], you got a coupon good for $$ off on a one glock a year from a participating GSSF dealer, or else a cert to buy one glock with their LEO pricing and LEO options from one of their LEO deals, plus other goodies. I think the deal changed from year to year. Its worth looking into.

The old LEO deal was about a hundred bucks off retail, plus three mags total instead of two.

I am not current on this, but I expect it is worth checking on.

jej

mmcbeat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the places we don't like to talk about (Dong's) actually does have pretty good prices on Glocks. If you ask, they will give you a discount if you pay cash. Just be ready for bad, know it all attitudes when you go in the door. Might be worth the hassle to save a few bucks???

SoonerTactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're an factory certified armorer (which costs around $300), you're able to purchase 1 x Glock at 10% less than wholesale, but this deal is only available through certain limited Glock LE dealers.

If you're an armorer for an agency, you can buy unlimited number of units with that sort of a deal.

Total price is roughly $400-ish.

clacky

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with OPS and they said they lost their dealer license with glock. This is the only place in Tulsa to get the GSSF discount. Whats up with that???

I just called Dong's for a price check on the Glock 26 ($494 plus a $10 cash discount).. they definately aren't the friendliest people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom