Glock grip reduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love my G30sf but would like to narrow the grip so it feels a bit more like my G19. Can that be done? I would want it done right, not me hackin' away at it in the garage.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes it can be done! Talk to olyeller at Accurate Iron, they do the very best reductions I have ever seen. KurtM

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks Kurt.
The baby glocks can be reduced quite a bit, even the SF 30 can be reduced some. But Id recommend using a mag with a mag extension on it; the little hump on it now, helps to get a secure grip on the weapon when drawing. With just a reduction, you might not get high up on the gun . An extension helps you get another finger on the gun for the draw.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Kurt.
The baby glocks can be reduced quite a bit, even the SF 30 can be reduced some. But Id recommend using a mag with a mag extension on it; the little hump on it now, helps to get a secure grip on the weapon when drawing. With just a reduction, you might not get high up on the gun . An extension helps you get another finger on the gun for the draw.

Thanks for the tip Mike! I'll give that a try. Appreciate the info.

Souperphly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another +1 for Olyeller's work, I bought a g27 from another member that he worked on and if I didn't know better I'd swear it came out of the mold looking like that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom