Glock Warranty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldmtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I have read that Glock's have a lifetime warranty. Does anyone know if this for the original owner only or any subsequent owner? tks

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Three years ago I bought a very used gen 1 Glock 17. It had multiple issues. Glock fixed all the problems, did five updates on it, cleaned it up to look near new, measured everything (all still well within tolerance) and sent it back to me. Total cost was what it cost to ship it to them.

Can't speak for current policies, but I was very well treated. Oh, and a real person answered the phone when I called them. CB

Grumulkin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a magazine allegedly for 9mm cartridges at a gun show (be REAL careful about what you buy at gun shows). It didn't work so I sent it to Glock. It turned out it wasn't for 9mm cartridges but I got one back for 9mm cartridges at no charge.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thanks for the responses. Sounds like they are a stand up outfit.

I have NEVER had a problem with Glock. Just call them and let them know what the deal is. They "NORMALLY" take care of you anyway. I am sure if someone was rude or overly pushy they may seem hard to deal with....BUT....My experience has always been good.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a VERY early G19 that gave me a click no bang problem. About every 4th round.

Called Glock about it, they said send it in and we will fix it.

Got it back refurbished. New springs, pins, trigger, etc.

Cost me shipping.

Stand up folks. Had fun talking to the guy on the phone. Seemed like a real stand up guy. He told me that basically, except for major damage to the reciever or slide, they fix it dern near forever.

Dave

johnster999

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only problem I've had with a Glock was a broken recoil spring assembly from a G26. They only asked where to send the replacement and didn't care if I was the original owner.

Latest posts

Top Bottom