Glock work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rogue22

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is there a good Glock armorer in the city anywhere? One of my 21's went wacky on me. I can squeeze one off just fine, but when i let go of the trigger... blam-blam-blam-blam! four or five round burst. Never ever had a glock go nuts like that before. need to get er taken care of. It's actually the first glock I owned, an OLD 1st generation. but it has a sweet Barsto barrel, so I still like to shoot it.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Contact Mike, he is olyeller on the site. He also has a website for his business. It is Accurate Iron, and is listed in the Sponsor section. He is great with Glocks!

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You by chance didn't recently replace the factory connector with a Scherer 3.5# unit did you?

I replaced the factory connector in my Glock 19 with the above mentioned part from Brownells. Took it to PS4 at H&H last month and the first warm up drill we were running which called for a single shot upon drawing the weapon resulted in a couple double taps then a 4-5 round burst. Although fun as all get out not cool. Unregistered machine gun if you catch the wrong cop/ATF agent.

I returned the part to Brownells as faulty.

rogue22

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Turns out it was the Scherer 3.5# unit. But it had been in the gun for years with no issues. Anyone else who has this unit in their Glock, be ready, and be safe.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
that is one of the reasons they say 3.5 connectors are for range use and not for carry guns.
could you imagine the field day the news media would have?
"man guns down robber with unregistered machinegun"

cbickle

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Does anyone know the "Glocksmith" guys thats always at the Wanamacher gun show? I have his business card but its not on me at the moment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom