Glockstore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For anyone who wants to buy Glock parts, I do NOT recommend Glockstore.com.

I called Glockstore on Thurdsay 8-23-12 and asked if they had the part I wanted in stock. After a minute of computer clicking, they answer "yes, we have it in stock and ready to ship". I said "OK, I want to place my order now." His reply was, "Just order it from the website, it's quicker".

I got on the computer and placed an order for a Gen-4 Tungesten guide rod assembly for my Gen-4 Glock 17.

Friday, I get an email saying that the order had been received with a detailed invoice stating that shipping was $13.95.

I called them and asked if they could do better than that for shipping since it was just a guide rod. They guy said yes, that the prices on the website were for UPS and he could ship this item USPS. He then said that the shipping would be about $6.00. I asked when it was going to be shipped. He said either today or Monday at the latest.

Today. Wednesday 8-29-12. I called and asked about the part. Nothing has been taken from my checking account, no notice of shipping. The guy on the phone said that they were waiting on springs to arrive to build the part. They did not have them in stock and was waiting on the springs.

At this point, I reminded the guy that I had asked if they were in stock when I called last week before I placed the order. He said that he had no idea who I talked to, but the springs were not in stock, he was the one who built the parts from the springs and if I wanted one I had to wait.

I told him to cancel my order and he said "Fine, I can do that" and hung up on me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom