go to fishing lures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you could only have a few lures for bass fishing what would they be? Maybe a better way to ask this question is what are the few go to lures that you use for Bass?

bobed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never used a fluke but have heard they were good. Is there a special technique to fishing these? I usually use spinnerbaits, I tried some berkley swim baits and they worked pretty well.

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never used a fluke but have heard they were good. Is there a special technique to fishing these? I usually use spinnerbaits, I tried some berkley swim baits and they worked pretty well.

It's just a soft plastic jerk bait. Twitch it through the water and work in some pauses to let it fall through the water. You will figure it out pretty quick.

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
3/8ths oz yellow and green roostertail. I have caught the vast majority of my bass (along with other fish) with that. I have a pic of a big ole ugly mud cat that I caught on one of those that I'll have to dig up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom