Go to gun shop in the Tulsa area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2A Firearms on Admiral, Sports World on 41st, Fat Boy Tactical on South Memorial, and Medlock's up in Collinsville, if you want to browse their wares with an eye toward purchasing. If you want to order a firearm, B.A.N.G. in Broken Arrow (but don't try to shake Patrick's hand and do NOT go there if you're sick...)

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2A Firearms on Admiral, Sports World on 41st, Fat Boy Tactical on South Memorial, and Medlock's up in Collinsville, if you want to browse their wares with an eye toward purchasing. If you want to order a firearm, B.A.N.G. in Broken Arrow (but don't try to shake Patrick's hand and do NOT go there if you're sick...)

Man, thats the way to end a thread!

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is that a former pawn shop that changed hands on 71st between 161st & 173rd on the south side? Several doors east of Marthas health &:herbal.

No. They only recently got to be a pawn shop. They are located on the west side of 161st about 2 blocks south of the BA expressway.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No. They only recently got to be a pawn shop. They are located on the west side of 161st about 2 blocks south of the BA expressway.
Huumm, well sound like I need to pop by for window shopping & check them out do not need anything now & gun budget is non existient ATM) but maybe point others there if they are worth it as I get asked a lot various advise due to huge employer I work for. Most of us like to share info.

Latest posts

Top Bottom