GOD I'm stupid.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a S&W Model 65, 3 inch barrel about a week ago and absolutely loved it. I messed around today and let my conscience get the better of me and sold it to a buddy. I owed the guy a few favors; NO MONEY, he is a great guy, would give you the shirt off of his back. He has been looking for one for some time and has sold me ammo cheap, magazines even cheaper, and given me parts for free for my M1A. I felt like I owed him a favor back, and I feel good about that BUT I sure wish I had another one of those! ***BIG SIGH *****. Let the flaming begin.... :scream: :violin: :homer: :censored: :confused: :cry11: :screwy: :flamed:

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a S&W Model 65, 3 inch barrel about a week and absolutely loved it. I messed around today and let my conscience get the better of me and sold it to a buddy. I owed the guy a few favors; NO MONEY, he is a great guy, would give you the shirt off of his back. He has been looking for one for some time and has sold me ammo cheap, magazines even cheaper, and given me parts for free for my M1A. I felt like I owed him a favor back, and I feel good about that BUT I sure wish I had another one of those! ***BIG SIGH *****. Let the flaming begin.... :scream: :violin: :homer: :censored: :confused: :cry11: :screwy: :flamed:

Don't sweat it too hard. He sounds like a true friend. Besides, you can let him know that you'll buy the gun back if he ever decides to turn it.

I have a phrase I use with concerning deals, events, etc. with true friends: If it doesn't even out, it evens out anyway.

:thumbup3:

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't sweat it too hard. He sounds like a true friend. Besides, you can let him know that you'll buy the gun back if he ever decides to turn it.

I have a phrase I use with concerning deals, events, etc. with true friends: If it doesn't even out, it evens out anyway.

:thumbup3:

That is true. Thanks for the kind words.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:respect:What comes around, goes around. I feel that if you do a good deed for someone, it will come back to you. You are a good person for helping a friend. Nothing stupid about that.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude, don't sweat it. You know it isn't going anywhere with hime except the safe, range and in the truck. You are right, the new owner is a good guy and will help out in anyway. When deer season rolls around we need to remind him of the nice gesture you gave today!

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I once had a S&W 686 Plus. In a week moment, I sold it to a friend. About 3 years later, he sold it back to me for what I sold it to him. A few years later, had another week moment and sold it back to him for the same price. I'm waiting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom