Good Luck!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of movement on all of my cameras this morning...deer, coons, turkeys, and coyotes.
I had 13 times deer crossed from when I left last night to this morning, and saw only squirrels this morning.

My main target crossed at 7:50 last night- so I choose to believe I startled a small buck at 7:18 and it was a good thing so I could get out of there before the big guy came.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's warm but the deer have been moving. I had a shooter come in this morning and stayed about 10 minutes. He's a wide, dark horned 8 point but I couldn't get him closer than 65 yards.

I got rained out a little after 9 but I'm back in the stand hoping he'll pass back thru.
Sure wish you wouldn't have said that. I decided to skip this morning because the wind and temperatures, but when I went out and felt the humidity this morning I regretted it.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

SnowCamo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This 8 point is killin' me. Shortly after I got in the stand this morning a few deer come out on the green field, it was still too dark to see what they were.

About 15 minutes ago the 8 point from yesterday comes out following a little 4 point. He comes in at 25 yards. I'm pulled back get him stopped at 45 but it's a terrible quartering away shot. Then he slowly walks into the brush.

Of course the 4 point is still out here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom