Good news!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh my ... I almost forgot ... here ... you will need this link ... refer to it often ... LOL

Cop Humor

And for the rest of you yahoos who have no sense of humor ... BE GONE! haha!

This one is my absolute favorite ... for obvious reasons ...

Trooper's Ball
A state trooper pulls over a car for speeding and the female driver says
"I guess you want to sell me some tickets to the Trooper's Ball."
The trooper responded that "Troopers don't have balls, maam." After he realized what he said,
he simply walked back to his car and drove off. Even cops don't win them all.

I saw a few lake Patrol troopers today and wanted to ask them if they were selling any....... But I figure they wouldn't laugh as much as I would have... so I didn't...

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, those are basically the same place, just on different sides of the river. I hear Ft. Smith is a good place to work for with lots of different opportunities in the department. I can tell you that polygraphs suck even if you've never done anything wrong. Something about them that just stresses you out.

BravoOne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I don't have anything to hide, just afraid I'm gonna psych myself out during the exam...

Speaking of psych... I had my psych exam today & the ole MMPI is just as much fun as I remember ;)
I go in tomorrow to find out the results from that and also have my physical screening tomorrow as well...

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
best of luck!!! Maybe we will see you on the new show Police POV......they have Ft. Smith on there a bunch so far....

yes the polygraph is nerve racking as hell, but they know you will be nervous.....no problem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom