Good price now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He was doing that at J&K bullets too. Some of his customers left because of it.

We had a record year last year and it's looking like the same this year. I guess we are doing some things right. In the seven years I have owned the bullet business, I have learned one universal truth. You can not please everyone. I have also learned that you will be much more profitable without those people darkening your door.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He probably kept just as many because of it also. post 9
Sounds like you did if you had a record year. Congrats especially in these hard times.
I was informed by J&K that is the deal...Happens,, but does not make them bad guys.

I cast my own bullets and I can also find powder in many other places.
I bet J&K does not like me any less because I cast my own.

Why do we need to capitalize the I when we spell.. it is such a pain when i type to do that. :)

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
we had a record year last year and it's looking like the same this year. I guess we are doing some things right. In the seven years i have owned the bullet business, i have learned one universal truth. You can not please everyone. I have also learned that you will be much more profitable without those people darkening your door.
Amen! 1000% There's a million gun owners in Okla. You just got to learn to ignore the few tightwads on gun forums.
Besides dealers have to pay hazmat fees and don't have time to waste driving and picking up merchadise.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He probably kept just as many because of it also. post 9
Sounds like you did if you had a record year. Congrats especially in these hard times.
I was informed by J&K that is the deal...Happens,, but does not make them bad guys.

I cast my own bullets and I can also find powder in many other places.
I bet J&K does not like me any less because I cast my own.

Why do we need to capitalize the I when we spell.. it is such a pain when i type to do that. :)

Well said ... I will never understand the constant butt-hurt in today's society. Life's too short to spend your time trying to cause somebody else trouble just because you don't agree with how they do things. Especially when it's THEIR money on the line. You don't like the way somebody does business? Go open your own damned shop ...

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well said ... I will never understand the constant butt-hurt in today's society. Life's too short to spend your time trying to cause somebody else trouble just because you don't agree with how they do things. Especially when it's THEIR money on the line. You don't like the way somebody does business? Go open your own damned shop ...

AMEN SISTER!! Preach it!!

fatcpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like a pretty sound approach to business to me. You buy my bullets and I'll do my best to see that powder is available to you so you can shoot my bullets.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well alot of you people should be in my boots its a 2 hour drive one way for me to get to the closest place that has powder and then i have to cross my fingers and pray they have some so i have to get most of mine either online or at gunshows and the gunshow last weekend was asking $38 per pound no matter what kind u got so i had to walk away empty handed even thou i really didnt need any at the momment i always like to buy when i can to keep stocked up.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well alot of you people should be in my boots its a 2 hour drive one way for me to get to the closest place that has powder and then i have to cross my fingers and pray they have some so i have to get most of mine either online or at gunshows and the gunshow last weekend was asking $38 per pound no matter what kind u got so i had to walk away empty handed even thou i really didnt need any at the momment i always like to buy when i can to keep stocked up.
Isn't there several places in Sherman/Denison with powder? or are you a wanted man in Texas?

Latest posts

Top Bottom