good price on ruger lcr??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonec7998

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like many are confusing the LCP(mouse gun) with the LCR(revolver)...I could be wrong..... Onpointsupply.com shows them to be at $374.00 for dealer costs new, so maybe they can be found for cheaper used???

buckeye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope, it was the LCR alright. They must've switched the price tags, as the revolver came off a little display stand that said $289 or something.

infotechsailor

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was just stating what I've seen in regards to the OPs question. But, I guess you guys get the prize for being the closest to a Ruger MSRP ever....

I picked up a Ruger LCR at RJ's at Aspen and the BA expressway today for $429 plus tax. An awesome little revolver, my wife couldn't decide between a hammer or hammerless because she had trouble staging the hammerless, but wanted one for CC. she found the trigger system on the LCR to be pretty easy to stage, and we took it shooting tonight.

Awesome little revolver, dont know about the crimson, but the hogue has a nice thick padding on the back that takes a lot of the kick out of those 38+Ps.

hwhattt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Old Dog gun shop in Lexington. I think they are $425+ tax but it is just outside city limits so tax is cheaper. His shop is 1 mile east of the stoplight in Lex, 1 mile south, and 1/2 mile west on the south side of the road. He is cheap on almost all of his stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom