GOP Debate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is going to win the debate

• Christie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rubio

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Carson

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Walker

• Trump

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Bush

• Huckabee

• Cruz

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Paul

• Kasich

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
thinking like that would have kept the military segregated

He's not saying keep things that way forever... just that the military isn't the place to make early implementation of things in the hope it will help change society. They don't need distractions keeping them from doing their jobs, or the wrong people die.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's not saying keep things that way forever... just that the military isn't the place to make early implementation of things in the hope it will help change society. They don't need distractions keeping them from doing their jobs, or the wrong people die.

This^^^ and a whole bunch of other things related to the current social experiments going on right now. I've expressed my opinion before, and have no problem doing it again.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cruz, Rubio, Carson and Walker did well, and I think Carson helped himself the most. Cruz needs to jump in next time instead of asking if he can say something. Bush is just painful to watch. Huckabee is still a progressive. Rand Paul needs to lose the Church Lady smirk, and he lost in the exchange with Christie. Kasich and Christie...meh. Trump is entertaining, but anyone who views him as a serious potential nominee should have Ben Carson check their brain function.

Agreed. I do not think Bush, Kasich or Trump will last to long.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cruz, Rubio, Carson and Walker did well, and I think Carson helped himself the most. Cruz needs to jump in next time instead of asking if he can say something. Bush is just painful to watch. Huckabee is still a progressive. Rand Paul needs to lose the Church Lady smirk, and he lost in the exchange with Christie. Kasich and Christie...meh. Trump is entertaining, but anyone who views him as a serious potential nominee should have Ben Carson check their brain function.

While Paul could have done better overall, I have to disagree with the excerpt in bold. Christie played the emotional 9/11 card to justify a surveillance state. He's a big govt. northeastern prick and it showed.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trump did about as I expected- proved he is a jackass one more time. He is keeping things interesting, but I really don't want him as the nominee. I liked Carson and, I am going to have to say it, Jeb. Of all of them, he is the one I see taking the nomination

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Walker sucks. Christie floundered. Trump was hit square in the face with his ironic hipocracy. Paul took a page from his daddies book and refused to make an impact. Bush did ok. Carson looked lost. Huckabee is wasting campaign money. Kasich makes sense, but sucks at debate. I like Rubio, but he's as qualified as Obama was... Cruz faired well.

I was pretty surprised how fair Fox was to each candidate... pointing out their negatives. I missed the other debate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom