Got a call from the Amarillo Texas Police Dept. !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My first thought when he asked my name and birthdate was I've been gone for over 7 years and the statue of limitations has run out !! But then he informed me that he has recovered a gun that was stolen from me in 2004 by my now ex-stepson, I will be getting it back when we can work out the arrangements. I had helped out a girl that I don't know very well yesterday with a little $$ with nothing expected in return and about an hour later I got the call about the gun (It is a Colt Gov. model .380 acp.) I still believe in paying it forward !!!

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's good to hear! I hope its in the same condition it was when you last had it.

I hope so too, It was mint when it was stolen but I figure it's not going to be in that condition when I get it back, I am just happy to get it back. Unfortunantly nobody went to jail either for it, He said it was recovered in a stolen car. I will let everyone know when I do get it back what kind of shape it;s in

Latest posts

Top Bottom