Got my Lifetime Hunting License Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tranger2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My dad bought my brother a Hodaka Road Toad when he turned 15. When I turned 15 two years later, dad offered to buy me a new motorcycle like he did my brother or I could have my brothers old bike and a lifetime license. I chose the license. He paid $125 in 1979. I regret not getting the lifetime fishing license throughout the years....

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
The best thing my dad ever did for me was get me a lifetime hunting and fishing license. I am taking my grandson deer hunting for the first time this year. He is 8 right now, if he still enjoys hunting when he is 12, I will get him a combination lifetime hunting and fishing license. It is sort of funny, I already have the money set aside for it.
I agree, every avid sportsman should buy one. They are a win for the sportsman, by saving money. They are a win for the state because the money is still there after the sportsman no longer uses it.
It does upset me that I have to buy a bear tag, I do not understand how my lifetime does not cover it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom