Got some exciting news to share.........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna be a dad!!!!!!!
This will be our first. My wife is 13 weeks along and everything is going well. We wen't to the doctor yesterday and she thinks we are having a boy but couldn't give us 100% on that. Boy or girl, it doesn't matter, I just couldn't be happier!!!!!!! :woohoo1:

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Best times of your life. Stinky diapers, loud cryin when you have a migraine, tempertamtrums and throwing up when you are out the door on the way to work. Just like a day at the office. ;)

Love my almost 2 yr old

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm gonna be a dad!!!!!!!
This will be our first. My wife is 13 weeks along and everything is going well. We wen't to the doctor yesterday and she thinks we are having a boy but couldn't give us 100% on that. Boy or girl, it doesn't matter, I just couldn't be happier!!!!!!! :woohoo1:

you will find very soon he or she will be everything to you. I thought I could never love my baby more than the day I first laid eyes on her in the hospital, cried in front of everyone like a little girl I did! But the day she started walking and she would fall down, it broke my heart. Then when she had to have emergency surgery when she was about 13 months I honestly would have given my life right then to keep her from having to endure the pain she felt!

BEING A FATHER IS THE TOUGHEST JOB YOU WILL EVER LOVE!!!!!

I can honestly say, now that my baby is 5 years old. That I truly understand the old saying of "this will hurt me more than it does you". Because when you do have to spank or discipline them it is heartbreaking to see the reaction at times.

Just lookat my avatar to see how much they take over your life!!!!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Latest posts

Top Bottom