Got some real sleep.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has been so long I had forgotten how good it could be.

My Dr put me on a med to help me get deeper to sleep. Now when I am asleep I do not take off my C-Pap mask. I slept the last two nights and already can feel the difference. Now I have about 9-10 years worth of catching up to do.

Taking the med is risky for me because I have Hypopnea.... It causes my breathing to slow and get very shallow.... Would hate to take a tad bit to much and not wake up.

My Dr told me that I HAD to take this pill for 10 days, it would cause all sorts of problems as my body adjusted to it. I agreed. The first night was like normal for me about 45 minutes of sleep then awake. Then I spent 5 nights with ZERO sleep. I was really thinking about skipping the med but decided zero sleep was not much worse than 45min so what the heck. Now I am sleeping. My blood sugars are allready doing better with nothing changed but my sleep. I hope this keeps up. If so I may qualify to be human again soon.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
man i wish I could share my sleep with you brother. Ever since I was young I have slept the same from night to night. When my eyes close, no matter it be a cat nap, dozing in the theatre, or out for the night I sleep rock solid and deep. I only dream about once every two months (I suspect bc im out cold) and have an "average" night of sleep about once every 6 months.

I hope the meds provide a long term solution for you and the side effects are minimal (preferably not existent of course)

mr.haney

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have always had trouble sleeping taking as long as two or three hours at times to finally drift off only to wake up again a short time later.I took Ambien CR for a couple of years and slept like a baby.Thinking about getting back on it.

jmartin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's tuff my friend. Have they found out what exactly is wrong?? Are you prior military?? I also use a CPAP machine but bro that is ruff not being able to sleep.

Latest posts

Top Bottom