Gate openers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And from what I understand, they get exponentially more expensive every time you get rid of one. Last gate opener my friend got rid of it cost him his house.

Kinda like those 'no credit auto sales' places --- just refinance your old, broken one into the next semi-sketchy one.

:pms2:

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you see three guys in cowboy hats in a regular cab truck, how can you tell which one is the real cowboy?

The real cowboy is the one in the middle—he doesn’t have to drive and he doesn’t have to get out and fool with the gate.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You the one that sold my brother in law a Oliver Tractor motor a few weeks ago? He had to go to Inola to get it.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you see three guys in cowboy hats in a regular cab truck, how can you tell which one is the real cowboy?

The real cowboy is the one in the middle—he doesn’t have to drive and he doesn’t have to get out and fool with the gate.
You know why cowboys roll their hats up on the sides? So three can sit in the front seat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom