Gov. Stitt tests positive for Coronavirus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stop with your facts and common sense. That's frowned upon around here, you know.

I have an aunt and an uncle that got the 'rona. It is assumed they got it at church or at WM. They refused to wear a mask because 'MERICA!!! Well, my aunt is now DEAD and my uncle is alive but not doing to well. It took her out in less than 3 days. Personally, I will wear a mask...I don't know that it helps, but I have an inclination that it can't hurt.

Condolences. No one needed to die to shop for groceries or go to church, but they did need to wear masks and protect themselves and others around them, common sense and kindness for others would have gone a long way. Amazing to me that those least able to do anything for others seem to be die hard religious.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Condolences. No one needed to die to shop for groceries or go to church, but they did need to wear masks and protect themselves and others around them, common sense and kindness for others would have gone a long way. Amazing to me that those least able to do anything for others seem to be die hard religious.

No response on your hardcore TB vaccination stance that's been soundly disproven?

Are we all morons? Actually "Only anti-science morons"?

Or are we all immigrants or religious nutjobs?

Just wondering, or you just going to move on and pretend that whole line in the sand didn't happen?

Inquiring minds, man...

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Stop with your facts and common sense. That's frowned upon around here, you know.

I have an aunt and an uncle that got the 'rona. It is assumed they got it at church or at WM. They refused to wear a mask because 'MERICA!!! Well, my aunt is now DEAD and my uncle is alive but not doing to well. It took her out in less than 3 days. Personally, I will wear a mask...I don't know that it helps, but I have an inclination that it can't hurt.

Sorry for your loss. Was your aunt in otherwise good health and how old was she? I know one person who got it, an elderly man with various other medical issues, obese, and a heavy smoker.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

Sorry to hear about the loss of family, I can assure you no one here condemns you for wanting to wear a mask, you have every right to.

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. Was your aunt in otherwise good health and how old was she? I know one person who got it, an elderly man with various other medical issues, obese, and a heavy smoker.

She was not. She was in her mid 60s and had recently been diagnosed with epilepsy. She was also 100% convinced that it wasn't that big of a deal and that "herd immunity" would fix it all.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, ain't no one want me broadcasting from my home. After months of lockdown, this place looks like a war zone.

Empty potato chip bags and Ding Dong wrappers everywhere, Cheez-Wiz smeared on most of the furniture, half-empty French Onion dip containers (Dean's only!), Frito bags, some black moldy banana peels laying around from when I was gonna "get healthy" on May 1st when things were opening back up...

A few crusty dry rib bones laying over on the hearth, overflowing ashtrays, cellophane plastic wrapping from opening new (delivered) Xbox One games (Doom Eternal was the most recent purchase), and of course Amazon and Pizza Hut boxes (I don't like the pizza sauce from Domino's) stacked to the ceiling in the hallway and 2 corners of the living room.

Who wants this lockdown to EVER end????
That’s it!!! I’m calling the show hoarders to pay you a visit! You should be ashamed of yourself.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t know what die hard religious folks you are referring to but all of them I know, including me would help anyone if they needed it. I guess you just hate Christians that bad. That’s ok though, Jesus was hated too.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t know what die hard religious folks you are referring to but all of them I know, including me would help anyone if they needed it. I guess you just hate Christians that bad. That’s ok though, Jesus was hated too.

People can say things like that with nothing to back it up because nobody will call them out on it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom