Gov. Stitt declares Oklahoma special election for recreational marijuana vote

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It should be just like alcohol. If you can buy a bottle of whiskey you outta be able to buy MJ.
I disagree, it's a dangerous substance and needs regulated. Just like ammo, certain types shouldn't be available to everyone, and there should be restrictions on how much you can buy. Lawmakers in the capitol should decide those things and get armed security to enforce them.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I disagree, it's a dangerous substance and needs regulated. Just like ammo, certain types shouldn't be available to everyone, and there should be restrictions on how much you can buy. Lawmakers in the capitol should decide those things and get armed security to enforce them.
much less harmful than BOOZE

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It’s harmless and never leads to addiction or use of other drugs. No one ever uses it while driving. Most people buying it do so with discretionary funds, aren’t on welfare, and are hard working Oklahomans. Park outside any of the many shops and watch the finest members of society go inside to purchase product for their actual approved medical conditions. I don’t know what could possibly go wrong with legalizing this fine Oklahoma grown product.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s harmless and never leads to addiction or use of other drugs. No one ever uses it while driving. Most people buying it do so with discretionary funds, aren’t on welfare, and are hard working Oklahomans. Park outside any of the many shops and watch the finest members of society go inside to purchase product for their actual approved medical conditions. I don’t know what could possibly go wrong with legalizing this fine Oklahoma grown product.
I really have to disagree with this. I see stoners all the time that should be taking care of their kids instead of buying pot. Hang out at the liquor store and you'll see far more responsible activity.

Maybe the answer is to let the government decide what folks can and can't do with their bodies and their money.

3.2 beer, outlaw weed, limit guns to single shot rifles, and stores must be closed on Sunday.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
? Piler or pillar of the community ? 🤔 😉
Yeah I am aware of the gap that existed for the military industrial complex after the end of the afghan and iraq wars. Most of the money is being probably misused or stolen (oligarchs, FTX, etc.) to make a handful people richer, and probably some of the weapons we paid for will make it to the black market (they have already armed the Taliban as well). I also saw where the drones in Iran were being made with mostly US parts. Perhaps the defense industry is arming both sides to make more money...I don't think is about jobs, but does it really matter if they get us into a nuclear war? How will these new found job-owners enjoy being vaporized? These are satanic people and republicans are the main support for Zelinsky's crackdown and persecution of Christians in Ukraine.

And I've already said it, I don't support the Russian invasion, but the people funding this war certainly did all they could to make it happen for their own selfish and psychopathic reasons.
If you and the others have not figured out why we are arming Ukraine yet there is little hope for you. Pure and simple, jobs. Got to make those millions of jobs that biden said were there in November but really were not. Also so of the weapons we are sending have been in storage for years and would soon be at the end of their life expectancy. Better to get a few cents on the dollar than have to pay to have them destroyed. Get rid of the old and hire people to make new.
Republicans WERE NOT THE PLANTATION OWNERS!! In FACT in 1861, the year the Civil War started, not a signle one, of the four million+ slaves held in bondage, this country was owned by a Republican, ALL WERE OWNED BY DEMOCRATS! All the plantations, operated with slave labor were, owned by Democrats! The very word Confederacy, was synonymous, (that means the same as) Democrat, the word Union was synonymous with Republican, President Lincoln WAS THE FIRST REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT EVER ELECTED TO THE OFFICE!!!! The BIG SWITCH Democrats refer to, actually happened in the 1960's, when Democratc Politicians figured out that there were more votes for them, if they PRETENDED TO BE ON BLACK PEOPLE SIDE, AND USE THEM, RATHER THAN MASTER OVER THEM, AS THEY HAD ALWAYS DONE!!!!!! THE AMAZING PART IS, IT WORKED???? Lyndon Johnson said upon signing the Cival Rights act, and the voter rights act, in 1964, and 1965, "THIS WILL HAVE N****S VOTING DEMOCRATC FOR THE NEXT 200 YEARS"!!!!!!!!!!!! GET YOUR HISTORY FROM HISTORY BOOKS, NOT MINI SERIES ON TV!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Republicans WERE NOT THE PLANTATION OWNERS!! In FACT in 1861, the year the Civil War started, not a signle one, of the four million+ slaves held in bondage, this country was owned by a Republican, ALL WERE OWNED BY DEMOCRATS! All the plantations, operated with slave labor were, owned by Democrats! The very word Confederacy, was synonymous, (that means the same as) Democrat, the word Union was synonymous with Republican, President Lincoln WAS THE FIRST REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT EVER ELECTED TO THE OFFICE!!!! The BIG SWITCH Democrats refer to, actually happened in the 1960's, when Democratc Politicians figured out that there were more votes for them, if they PRETENDED TO BE ON BLACK PEOPLE SIDE, AND USE THEM, RATHER THAN MASTER OVER THEM, AS THEY HAD ALWAYS DONE!!!!!! THE AMAZING PART IS, IT WORKED???? Lyndon Johnson said upon signing the Cival Rights act, and the voter rights act, in 1964, and 1965, "THIS WILL HAVE N****S VOTING DEMOCRATC FOR THE NEXT 200 YEARS"!!!!!!!!!!!! GET YOUR HISTORY FROM HISTORY BOOKS, NOT MINI SERIES ON TV!
So was LBJ right or wrong?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
So was LBJ right or wrong?
Absolutely! I thought that was what I said? He like all other Democratc Politicians were and are USING BLACK/ POOR people to get and stay in office! Remember the WAR on poverty, enacted by Democratic Politicians, back in the 1060's? Not only didn't it work, but they didn't intend for it to work! If black, and poor a Americans, were to get prosperous, WHO WOULD VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS?

Latest posts

Top Bottom