Gross Motor Skill Reload Newbies pay attention

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is that a spoof? Grab the hot barrel? Who has shot a a couple mags fast through an AK? I have. The handguard is even hot to hold, I can't imagine grabbing the barrel.
And bring the gun to your waist to load? Seems much easier to grab the mag and bring to gun versus sweeping your comrades to the left.
So many problems with this method.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is that a spoof? Grab the hot barrel? Who has shot a a couple mags fast through an AK? I have. The handguard is even hot to hold, I can't imagine grabbing the barrel.
And bring the gun to your waist to load? Seems much easier to grab the mag and bring to gun versus sweeping your comrades to the left.
So many problems with this method.

First thing I noticed, even after a few rounds I would not want to grab the barrel of an AK.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is satire, guys. The whole tactical universe got trolled by the first video. Okie dokey artichokey?

This one, in fact:

[video]https://youtu.be/53Jd3ltvb8k[/video]

Yup, he's most certainly trolling the armchair experts who would otherwise claim you couldn't pull off a reload like he does because your loss of fine motor skills during a stressful situation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom