Ground Zero........had one installed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finally quit procrastinating and had a Ground Zero install an in garage 4x6x6 safe room around 8:00 a.m. this morning.......they had four more like mine on the trailer to install today, three for Norman and one for Moore.

Peace of mind......sure hope it isn't ever needed.

jalapeno

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I chose ground zero as well. I signed up for the 4x8 but the install is not until march 3rd. just glad we wont be going through another storm season without one.

Maverick7340

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I checked out ground zero and flat safe. I went with flat safe because the shelter is galvanized and the ground zero one isn't. Also ask what exactly is guarantied at ground zero and you will see it's just BS. They guaranty it not to float. Flat safe has a shorter install time and the installers do a great job.

Coworker of my wife used ground zero and they hit her garage door frame while digging and cracked her slab. They refused to fix anything.

As someone who was in my house on May 20 and survived the tornado in a closet but lost my house I took getting a shelter very serious when I bought a new house.

Latest posts

Top Bottom