Gun Information on USB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenee

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It will ask you for your preference. The one you want is the one on USB. You can view it on PC's, Some TV's, Ipad with adapter, Microsoft or Mac.There is just so much info he made a searchable data base on the USB. I was looking for older Military Manuals on 1911's in the searchable data base there were 4. It is literly a Firearms library of info, truly impressive.

TeamTomlyn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey that's pretty dandy! Is there any storage space left on the USB? Just thinking might be nice to put all my other personal gun stuffs on the same USB.

Glenee

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The USB seems almost full. I don't believe there is very much room left if any. I am sure that a lot of whats on this could be found for free, but the hours of research, downloading and organizing. It is nice to have something to reference without internet access.

Last edited:

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, how are you checking that nefarious software isn’t also on the usb? Or copyright material isn’t illegally on it? The juice may not be worth the squeeze.

Glenee

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, how are you checking that nefarious software isn’t also on the usb? Or copyright material isn’t illegally on it? The juice may not be worth the squeeze.
All this could be true. I did run a Mcafee scan on it and it found nothing. I did not run a copyright check, but I still have friends at the University that can run that check. Even with a check like I described, the best laid plans can faulter.
So now it up to you, as with everything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom